Monday, December 15, 2008

Jeers and Cheers

Cheers to Tyler for starting his first day at Gingerbread House today. Good luck buddy! Don't bite anyone, its not a good way to start off making new friends.




Cheers to Steve. Happy 29th bday buddy. It was good seeing you on Saturday.


Jeers to the freezing cold temperatures today.


Cheers to the godfather for scoring THREE bottles of Absolut Los Angeles, and only charging me cost for them!!



Jeers to Tina and Curt for having to change their wedding date in Hawaii...ok, just jeers to the military for MAKING them change their wedding date.





Cheers to Bernard for finally getting his balls back after I took them from him at the Avenged Sevenfold concert. Way to go B!




Jeers to my dad's house for having the hundreds of christmas cookies that I baked still sitting in the house.

Cheers to Sasha, Grade's dog, for only sniffing my crotch ONCE on Friday-we are making progress.




Cheers to Angela for winning Rascal Flats tickets yesterday. Who ever said you weren't lucky?

And finally, cheers to only having one more full week before the fun two weeks of weird work schedules is here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you try the Absolut LA yet?!

italiang said...

I don't have it in hand yet, I should have it by the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Well don't drink all of it during your Dells trip!!

italiang said...

I'm not even gonna bring it up there because I don't want to share it with everyone :) Just a select few....