Anyway, I was anxious to get to the venue to get good spots for viewing. Ryan dropped us off at 8:35pm. There were approximately 35 people there. WHAT?!?! Where is everyone? After the opening bands I thought for sure more people would come but nope, they didn't. Tantric came out and played for us. We were literally like 2 feet away from them the whole time. Then they came out and drank with us, talked with us, signed autographs and took pictures. Can you believe it? I was in heaven.


After I got my scheme together to ride in the tour bus back to Madison, I actually got to talk to Hugo, take a picture with him, touch his butt to which he responded, "I have no butt." THEN he asked if we were coming to the show in Madison (on Friday) b/c he could put us on the guest list..say WHAT?? Of course I thought I would be out of town so I had to decline but holy shit that would have been cool!



Anyway, we took pics, met the other band that was there Aranda. They were nice and signed a CD for me. Then we finally had to leave as we had to head back to Madison for work the next day, or the same morning I should say.

On the way home, Barney and I befriended a nice rickshaw driver who rickshawed us back to where my car was parked. Ha, who the hell rides through MKE on a rickshaw at 1am!! We do apparently. Oh what a magical night it was for me! Thanks B for coming with me!

1 comment:
I think james really got a workout!
Post a Comment