I thought this would be fitting on today of all days on the Brewer's home opener! Going to a baseball game on opening day at Miller Park is fantastic! I went a couple years ago and it was absolutely freezing. I was all bundled up trying to keep warm. There was a group of about 30 of us, most of whom I didn't know but we still had a kick-ass time. We even got on the news in Milwaukee. So much alcohol...so many older really unattractive men wandering around...Go Brewers!



4 comments:
yay nice post g!!! im excited to keep on a reading!
Welcome to the Blog World, Gina! Take it from a fellow blogger... it's very addicting. I'll add you to my page. I love having new blogs I can check.
Thanks! I can tell already its going to be an addition for me. I'll put yours on mine also :)
Scratch that...addiction
Post a Comment